Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spitting Dark Blood In Phlegm How Bad Is It? I Got Some Rib Pain From Coughing And Sporadically See Blood When I Blow Nose And/or Spit?

How bad is it? I got some rib pain from coughing and sporadically see blood when I blow nose and/or spit? - spitting dark blood in phlegm

I had a cough or sinusitis, ear pain, about a month. All he has really improved much. One morning when I woke up and coughed and a little unusual muscle pain near the coast. It was a week earlier. Now I feel pain there. No problem. It is not constant, some days even I felt. But today. I began to spit blood with mucus in 3 days. I had a very bad cough and I assume that my lungs were injured, and / or veins and blood is one months coughing hard day and night. Yesterday there was almost no blood or pain in the ribs. Today, I saw pain in his ribs and possible signs of blood when I blew my nose and the controversy over a dozen times. Blood is sometimes brown and sometimes brilliant. I have read a clear airway bloodBlood is usually darker in the gastrointestinal tract, or whatever, I'm not a doctor. My plan is to a doctor before you see, but I'm in China, so I have no idea how to do it. Only cough more and think everything is finally better than these things in the blood, and now I am concerned. Any opinions out there on the situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment