Monday, February 1, 2010

Lugares Para Comprar Carros Who Sings This Song?

Who sings this song? - lugares para comprar carros

This is the title song from the Spanish and DBZ GT. I remember when I was 8 years old I went to Chile and saw DBZ GT and I bought a book of songs she was DBZ GT. I lost the tape, but I remember the song. you have to know who sings it or if there is a page on MySpace with her song.
In the now 15 hp.

Slowly, I saw your smile
Take my hand and we
Thus, the infinite darkness break
Overcoming evil.

Denuevo When I saw you,
Fly like a bird in my garden
Recorde seats dream made.

The child was returned to my eyes again,
Like a dream comes true
Again, dancing with me.

Together, we can always dream
Fight for a better world
Designed for both,
I will do it with love, courage and pride.

Slowly, I saw your smile
Take my hand and we
To break the endless darkness.

Always say that I do not
Prevents Love My Loss
And it helps me
In the infinite darkness,
Overcoming evil

0 comments:

Post a Comment