Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Anti Spam Applications Quetion About Antivirus Protection??

Quetion about antivirus protection?? - anti spam applications

I had to uninstall Norton, then I bought "Defender Pro 2008" and then I installed it and now my computer acts a little weird, because now when I go to my place and check my messege or something saying "loading" but never finsh and try to load it dont work also try to climb to the top, where it says home, mail, friends, music, etc., and will not navigate in the drop-down menu of options for people and make friends. I try to play holdem poker, at the request would, and never stop feeding well. So I uninstalled the antivirus for something if it works, then ... No. So I re-installed, so I can have my computer. So my question is whether this happened sounds familiar? Why does my computer to act like that? In addition, sweating, I can not play videos only leads me to download Adobe I check in Control Panel, if I and I still have not! Or still too much java. I tried to download it anyway and see what happens and do not let me! Please help someone, I use my computer a lot and theI have tried to work it better, and money for them and now behaves as follows fusterates than I do.

Details: Defender Pro includes antui-Virus, PC Backup, repair, firewall, antispyware, PC, PC-recovery, anti-spam, surfing private data recorder, hard drive defragmentation, the uninstall program, identity theft, id-blocker Mail , file encryption and the prevention of fraud to ask whether one of them has to do with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment