Monday, December 28, 2009

Hiking Flip Flops What Footwear Would You Keep In Your Car If You Might Have To Walk 5-25 Miles Through Woods In An Emergency?

What footwear would you keep in your car if you might have to walk 5-25 miles through woods in an emergency? - hiking flip flops

I am a single mother with 2 young people (boys) girls. I want to keep some shoes in the car for summer and winter to avoid damage during the trip through the Adirondacks to. My children have often chosen VERY inappropriate shoes, summer and winter. I have a natural education, children have little, but heather and take the lead in emergency situations.

How can you keep water in your car, sneakers or walking shoes kind? Note that these are cheap, and not (or several pairs of socks and many associations, etc.,) will be broken by person. At first I thought, gym shoes, but now I have leaned against hiking style boots at low prices, they say they are waterproof. I have some on target for $ 18.

Keep in mind that I want to make "the best thing, but to be totally unable to afford it, but something more than the cover will know that you are using.

0 comments:

Post a Comment